Graf-Art форум графики

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Graf-Art форум графики » Проблемы с форумом » Слёт картинок ‡слетела картинка, пишите

Слёт картинок ‡слетела картинка, пишите

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 56

Ох уж эти не надежные фотохостинги... http://uploads.ru/i/h/F/P/hFPjU.gif
Если вы заметили, что у вас в профиле слетела медалька, сообщайте в этой теме.
Можете сообщить и про другие слеты картинок (что заметили), но не факт, что это будет восстановлено.

http://s2.uploads.ru/PqWbX.gif Если слетела медалька в вашем профиле, вы можете предложить свой вариант новой медальки. Размер 40х40, фон черный, надпись Graf-Art обязательна.

+1

Хэйтли
Заметила , все смайлики в 2х вкладках так.)
https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0011/20/45/1438/t280137.png

Mohito
ага, спасибо))
надо будет перезалить))
Из хороших новостей - будут новые смайлики на форуме)))

I'm more than happy to find this great site. I want to to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!! I definitely liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to check out new information in your web site.

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

Hello! I've been following your website for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Kingwood Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good job!

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

This website truly has all of the info I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

What's up, constantly i used to check website posts here early in the break of day, because i like to find out more and more.

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!

Hey! I know this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask. Does running a well-established blog like yours require a lot of work? I am completely new to blogging however I do write in my diary daily. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

What's up to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are nice for new viewers.

Hi, always i used to check blog posts here early in the break of day, as i like to learn more and more.

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

I think the admin of this web site is actually working hard for his site, because here every stuff is quality based stuff.

I could not resist commenting. Very well written!

This information is priceless. Where can I find out more?

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to come back once again since I book marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back at some point. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!

Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you've done a great job with this. Also, the blog loads super fast for me on Opera. Outstanding Blog!

What's up to every one, the contents present at this site are actually awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

At this time it appears like BlogEngine is the top blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts. After all I'll be subscribing in your rss feed and I'm hoping you write again very soon!

Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions?  Cheers

Hi just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I will come back yet again since i have book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site. Reading this information So i am satisfied to express that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most indisputably will make certain to do not omit this site and provides it a look regularly.

I've been browsing on-line more than three hours nowadays, but I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It is beautiful value enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the internet can be much more helpful than ever before.

Magnificent items from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are simply extremely great. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which by which you are saying it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to stay it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific web site.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

[взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт]

Вы здесь » Graf-Art форум графики » Проблемы с форумом » Слёт картинок ‡слетела картинка, пишите